Workshops at Knit & Stitch
1. Full payment is required prior to each class in order to secure your place - we will not guarantee a place that is not pre-paid.
2. In the event of a class being cancelled it shall be rescheduled. If a class cannot be rescheduled, any payments will be reimbursed.
3. For one-day workshops:
a. In the event of non-attendance without prior notification, no refunds will be given.
b. In the event that you have to cancel in advance, one week’s notice is needed for a full refund
4. For weekly courses due to limited places and high demand:
a. Any missed classes cannot be carried over/refunded.
b. If you wish to sign up for a further 6 week block, this must be done consecutively and must be paid for by week 5 of your current session otherwise we cannot guarantee your place.
5. Numbers to each class are strictly limited due to space and classes are filled on a first come, first paid basis.
6. All classes will follow the local school term time unless otherwise arranged with each workshop tutor
7. Students are expected to behave respectfully and reasonably towards others
8. Equipment belonging to Knit & Stitch should be treated with reasonable care.
9. Any breakages through negligence must be paid for.
10. Tutor is subject to change at any time.
11. A discretionary 10% discount can be applied to goods bought in store on the day of your class. Excludes workshops, courses, sale items, books/patterns and vouchers and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Minimum age requirements at one-day workshops and courses:
a. Knitting & Crochet related workshops – Participants must be 11 or older. An adult must be present until the child is 14.
b. Sewing related workshops – participants must be 14 and older and no adult needs to be present.
Updated January 2017
Please also see our Cancellation Policy HERE
Learn to Crochet Workshop in York
For the Terms and Conditions for the 7 Day Gift Giveaway on Facebook please click here.